Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What I have learned

Hey babies! Guess what? Yesterday was my birthday. Yep, I'm 35. That's right. 3 & 5. There is alot that I have learned in my 35 years of being on this Earth. I have experienced much. Have seen much. And done much. Some of it was good and some of it was bad. But God kept me through it all. It has made the woman that I am and am becoming. I used to beat myself up all the time about the mistakes that I have made. I had to learn that all I really needed to do was learn from them and move on past the hurt and the shame. I got myself into some situations that I came really close to almost not getting out of. But God....His power, grace and mercy is unquestionable. No matter what we do, He is still right there. He doesn't like every decision we make yet He knows how to get us back on track. That is what He is doing in my life. Putting everything back on track. And you know whay He is doing it?Because I asked Him to. That's all it really takes. Just ask Him. And He will do it. You want to be delivered from something or even someone? Just ask Him. Need some help with bills? Just ask Him. Feeling lonely and needing companionship? Just ask Him and He will send somebody. But be specific though.  :) He will do whatever you need Him to do if it is according to His will. I pray that you will allow His will to be done in you today. And for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment