Monday, February 15, 2016

A New Me and A New You!

Hey everybody! I missed you all so much! I want you all to forgive me for not writing. I have been caught in other things and neglected to take care of what God has given me. Please forgive me for that. I know that there may people who read my blog and want to hear from me so I have made a vow to do what the Lord has called me to do. 

I want you all to know that I am not who was a year a go. God has increased my knowledge and strength in Him. My family has been through a lot with my grandfather dying in January of last year and my grandmother who had fallen ill. And by the power, mercy and grace of God my grandmother is doing extremely well. She is getting back to where she can do for herself again. Even my father almost lost his life in January because of a blood clot that was too close to his heart. But God....

Y'all we serve an awesome God. Even when we don't feel it or situations make it look like He is not, He yet is. I have a better appreciation of Him now. And I want you guys to have a better appreciation of Him as well. I will be writing more regularly this year. You will hear from me a lot more this year. God has already spoke a lot in this new year already. God said this is the year of suddenly. A year of surprise. He is going to surprise us with the the blessings we have been praying for for years. And He will do it quickly. Suddenly. Keep looking and keep praying. Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment