Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Jesus is for EVERYBODY!

Hey everybody. With this month being all about love and such, I think I want to deal with love in another way. And the way I want to deal with it is by talking about our personal testimonies. We all know that through God's love and grace that He has saved us. Right? Well, if you don't, now you do.  :) Jesus paid the price for all of our sins by dying on the cross. You get it? Okay. So why then do we who have been redeemed by His blood act like we have never done nothing wrong? Or why do we throw our noses up in the air when someone else gets saved? Let me explain. I saw a video on YouTube saying that Tonex has come back to God after leading a homosexual lifestyle. He rededicated his life back to God at Dorinda Clark-Cole's Singers, Musicians, and Arts Conference in August of 2013. Now for those that found out about it such as myself were ecstatic about his deliverance. We had been praying that God would bring him back home. And praise God He did. But then you have the people I like to call "The Others". The Others are mad that he has given his life back to God. Actually upset that he wants to be the vessel God has called him to be. THEY ARE MAD ABOUT THIS! Now mind you, these were the same people who were allegedly praying withe rest of us for his deliverance. How you get upset when somebody that you have been praying for gets saved, finally does get saved? Is there something I'm missing here? Am I wrong? Y'all, the same love the Jesus used to bring you into Himself should be the same love that we extend to other people. Jesus' love is not limited to just one group of people. It is for everybody! Not just us! Ja Rule got saved during the filming of "I Fell In Love With A Church Girl" and some people are mad about that! Really people? Really? The ones we say need Jesus, they get him and we mad about it? Jesus is not a toy! The Word declares we are to share this gospel with the world. The world, y'all. Let us truly start loving the people Jesus saves and welcome them with open arms. And stop trippin'! I have been hollerin' all over the place but this subject has gotten on my nerves and needed to address it. :) Whew....I think I am done now.  :) Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment