Thursday, August 25, 2016

Take a risk.

Hey everyone. I do apologize for not writing as much as I should. These last few months have been refreshing while at the same time difficult. But I have been learned a lot. I have learned that it is okay to take a leap of faith. As a matter of fact, I am still learning that. I have been frustrated, angry at myself and at the situation, and irritated. I lost hope. My faith dropped really low. I knew God was working the situation out but I wanted it to work out the waynI wanted to. I didn't get what I wanted. But what I found out was that it was not going to go the way I wanted because it wasn't about me. I can't get into it right now but my family went through something that was caused by me. I hated the fact that I did what I did. I don't know if I have forgiven myself for what I have done. That is something that I have to work on. I just wanted my family to have everything that they needed. Material and immaterial. God understands that. We have to learn though how to follow the plans that God has for us. We might not necessarily like His plans but we must learn to follow through with those plans. It is not about us. It's about something greater than us. And it often requires that we take a wild leap of faith. Wild? Yeah, wild. We have to got to get up the courage to make sure that His plan for our lives is walked out in us. We often become afraid to make certain steps because of a variety of things such as low self esteem, confidence, education and finances. He understands all this but He does not want any of it to overtake us. We have authority in Jesus Christ. We can overcome anything. Lo Debar is not a place where any of us have to live. For those of you who don't know, Lo Debar is like a ghetto according to biblical standards. And who really wants to live in the ghetto? Take that leap of faith to bring yourself up and out of the state that you are in. His blessing is upon you. As long as you know where you want to go and you follow God's plan for your life, you can soar as high as you want. Just stay high and don't long for the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment