Wednesday, November 30, 2016

So grateful.

Hey guys. I celebrated my birthday this month and I'd been reflecting a lot on my life. I am so grateful to God for allowing me to live this long. I know a couple of people that did not live long enough to see 38 years. I am so grateful for what I have learned in this time span. I won't claim to know everything because I don't. And to be honest with you all....I don't want to. I love learning about new things. It helps to keep you young and healthy. Revelation also helps to you have a better understanding of who God is. He is so vast and so big that you will never get to the bottom of who He is. Even with eternity, we will still never know all of who He is. I am grateful that my family is safe. We had a fire at our home this past April that was my fault. We got our home, clothing, furniture and lives back. It still feel regret though. I almost killed my family. Lord knows that I would never intentionally do anything to hurt them. If I could turn back the hands of time, I would do things differently. But God is helping me get through that as well. It takes prayer to help you deal with it and get through it. I won't say that it has been easy. God really showed His hand in all this. Blessing after blessing we have been receiving in spite of this. God is awesome. And last but certainly not least: my grandmother is still with us. Last year, we could have lost her. But God.....Him being who is, a Healer, did not allow that to happen. How great is our God. I am so grateful. I take care of some of her needs and my youngest brother helps me out. She can clean herself, cook and feed herself, and go to the bathroom on her own. But she does need some assistance with her walking which she is getting better at. She wants to get better which helps with her healing. And God is doing that for her. I am grateful also for you guys reading this. Without you, I really wouldn't be here. I am grateful for every life that God allows me to speak into. I pray for you guys all the time. I pray that God enriches your lives as you live your life. He saves, heals, delivers, educates and restores you in every area of your life. I thank God for you everyday. Always remember to be thankful and be grateful. Because things could be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment