Friday, February 3, 2017

New Year, New Expectations!

Hello wonderful people! I do apologize for not writing in such a long time. No excuses, just apologies. After going through what I went through in 2016, I have chosen to make some weekly changes in my life. I chosen to to be more consistent. I have been severely lacking in this area. I don't keep up with things as I should and I really do need to improve. Prime example: my writing. Iahve not been writing as much as I should. If I am ever going to get my book on the shelves, I actually need to finish writing it. Next, getting up on time. I take care of my grandmother everyday and she has doctor's appointments just about everyday. Some mornings I hate I have to get up so early for her appointments so sometimes I will lay in bed until I can't any more. But I have chosen to get better at that. Time management is everything concerning your life. Then, I want to study more of God's word this year. I didn't do as good as use to last year so I want to make changes. I know that I won't be able to do it in a span of a day but making steps to strive for that means a lot. I got a destiny that I must reach and I can't do it being lazy. Laziness will get you nowhere. So day by day, I suggest you guys start making little changes here and there. I think you will be surprised by how much you have grown before the year is out. Instead of new year's resolutions, they will be weekly resolutions. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment